designVR, LLC DBA ALY (“us”, “we”, “our” or “ALY”) and ALYvr.com (this “Site”) are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information about you and/or the organization/entity that you represent (the “User”) when you sign up or are registered as a User of this Site or you are actively using this Site.
How We Safeguard Your Information
When you place any order for services or access your account information, you will be using a secure server provided by ALY. The secure server (SSL) encrypts the User password you input before it is sent to ALY and its gateway provider. Credit card numbers are stored either buy us and protected with encryption or by our third-party vendors in a secure environment that employs security measures to protect that information.
Ultimately it is true that data transmission over the Internet is never 100% secure and ALY and this Site cannot warrant the security of any transmission you make with us and you do so at your own risk. ALY has put security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control and uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our third-party vendors employ appropriate security measures. However, you have a role in protecting your privacy. If you share a computer with others, or if others have access to your network or username and password information, we cannot be responsible for the security of your account information.
Our Site’s registration form requires you to give us personally identifiable information, which may include contact information (like your name and e-mail address and/or the name of the entity that you represent) and unique identifiers. We use your contact information from the registration form to send you announcements about this Site and other information as part of the services you have purchased in connection with your use of this Site. Unique identifiers are collected only for use as account numbers in our record system. We do not disclose any unique identifiers to any third parties.
Notifications and Changes
Updating Your Account
You have the following options for changing and modifying the information you have provided when you created your User account.
1. To change your account information or User profile at any time, go to the log in page. Users may also make these changes after you have logged onto your account.
2. Users may also email ALY at Legal @ ALYvr.com with the requested changes. Before we proceed, we will reply with a confirming email for security before we make the requested changes.
Information Collection and Used by Us
1. ALY collects information submitted by Users of this Site.
2. User information collected includes without limitation IP address, browser type, profile information and other information Users make available to ALY when they sign up for an account on this Site. User information is used to authenticate Users and to send notifications to those Users relating to the services provided by the Site. ALY also collects other data uploaded to this Site in connection with a User’s use of this Site.
3. ALY collects non-personally identifiable information from all Users and visitors to the Site. Non-personally identifiable information is used by ALY to manage this Site, track usage and improve the services provided by this Site. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties.
4. ALY may additionally aggregate User information (whether or not personally identifiable) which aggregated information will not be specifically identifiable to a User (“Aggregated Information”). Aggregated Information may be retained, used or sold by ALY to third parties.
5. We may use a User’s email address to send notices, updates, newsletters or news regarding this Site and the services it provides.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information ALY Collects
Your Acceptance Of These Terms